Welcome To My Blog !

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My First College Rough Draft

Mrs. Aiken gave the class a essay to write and i was so excited about it i had already began writing the essay in class and everything. i immediately went back to my dorm and got right on it. when i was done i felt so confident in my paper. The next class day i was so excited on turning in my paper, I just knew my paper was a good one, until we had to exchange papers. when i got my paper back it had so many correction on it. I felt so horrible about it. I thought i had a great paper. Obviously the person grading it did not think so. I went home and looked over my paper to see what i could do to fix it. So i revised the whole thing and came up with an even better paper i hope. So we will see what happens the next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment