Welcome To My Blog !

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Florida Vacation

Before the fall semester started , we went to Florida for a vacation.
I was super excited about it because I never went to Florida.
When we first got there we went to Miami. We stayed there for three days . We went to South Beach. We say Versace's  house and took pictures there. After that we went out to eat. It was very nice. The next day we headed to Orlando to our rental house and rested up for the next day. The next day we went to Disney World. While we were at Disney we went to all four parks. It poured down raining when we went to the Magic Kingdom. I was so disappointed because i really wanted to go to that one. So we went home and rested up for the next day of fun. We went to Orlando Studios. I loved that park the only down side was that it was super super hot. We had alot of walking to do, but the rides were worth it. Our vacation was so great we dreaded coming home that weekend.
In other words, I loved our Florida vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment